Electronic invoicing and environment
The electronic invoicing is gaining more and more market every day, offering advantages over traditional paper invoices, since they are reducing the costs of your company and lowering the environmental impact (paper, printers and others are no longer required). The European Union has estimated at 18 million Euros, the total reduction of costs that businesses will save with the full implementation of the electronic invoicing.
Electronic invoicing and Legislation
Both the European Commission, and Spain of pioneering form, are actively working to supplant traditional invoice for the e-invoicing. Examples of this was made on October 31, 2007, EU Directive 2007/717/EC and Spain defined the electronic invoicing for public administrations in PRE/2971/2007 Ministerial Order of October 5.
The FacturFirma Suite is a suite of invoicing with multiplatform support, which can run on any of the most used operating systems (Windows, Mac OS and GNU / Linux), for the composition of electronic invoice format Facturae 3.2. Supports the format of basic electronic signature and of advanced electronic signature validation information, according to the aforementioned standard of the ministry.
Facturfirma exists in the two forms presented below:
1.- FacturFirma Desktop
Thanks to its development in Java, it can run on any system, it does not depend on external platforms, it is fully installed on one of your company's machine and all management of electronic invoicing is realized locally.
The core is made up of the signature component (cryptoapplet) and the processing component. The transformation component receives a series of input data and provides as output a composition of invoices in the Facturae format where only the signature is missing. The above mentioned component can obtain input data from any data source, DBMS, ERP's, etc.. This allows the core FacturFirma to be included in any external application.
2.- Facturfirma Online
The platform FacturFirma Online is a web application capable of using the components described above, to electronically sign invoices. It is perfect for small businesses that do not have an invoicing application in which they can integrate the core facturfirma, as it covers their needs for invoicing.
The objective of this platform is to be able to accede online from any computer, following the new trends in supply of services "in the cloud."
The service meets the highest security measures required by Spanish laws as the Organic Law on Data Protection, or the National Security Scheme.
Additional information and characteristics
The following graphic shows the architecture of the core FacturFirma:
- Implemented in Java, therefore, multiplatform
- Output Formats of electronic invoice in Facturae 3.2 Format: basic electronic signature format (XAdES-EPES) and advanced electronic signature format with validation information (XAdES-XL XAdES standard ETSI TS 101 903 v1.2.2.)
- It runs on all operating systems that have a Java virtual machine
- Easy installation and local configuration
- It has support for both electronic signature of invoices and their verification
- Supports the Clauer, cryptographic device of electronic signature developed by the Universitat Jaume I.
- Supports Smart cards with cryptographic chip integrated, among which, the electronic ID card and the ones sent by the ACCV.